Do you know that your subscriber list is your most valuable asset in your online business? Having an email marketing assistant help you
- build the list
- get more leads and subscribers
- and analyze the statistics and data from your subscribers
speeds up your success with your online business at least ten times.
What if you are not an expert on email marketing? How are you going to explain things to your virtual assistant?
I was in the exact situation. Luckily, the best email marketing system, Aweber, comes equipped with LOTS of training materials, videos and discussions. It’s simple to send your virtual assistant to the Aweber interface, and give him some time to figure things out.
Since the first month with Aweber is almost free (1$), you have enough time to train your email marketing assistant before spending lots of money for nothing.
Simplify your email marketing efforts
The goal is that you can send your virtual assistant a simple form of the newsletter content
- an email
- a word document shared via Dropbox
- a simple voice recording that he has to transcribe first – this is the fastest method, but it requires your proof reading
and he can format, fine-tune and set it up in your email marketing system.
- set up links,
- include images
- even split test messages,
- or set up blog newsletters and more for you.
The best of both worlds
- Free time to manage your online business.
- An effective email marketing strategy set up by your virtual assistant in a fraction of the time it would have taken yourself.
What about analytics?
If you have a big subscriber list already, you probably know that you are sitting on a big amount of valuable data and statistics. But who has the time?
Luckily, if you have entrusted your marketing assistant with it, he can dig into the data, dice and splice it and give you valuable suggestions:
Your subscribers jump off the wagon after the 10th email? Perhaps there is something wrong with its content.
Free up your time and stay productive.
What does an email marketing assistant cost you?
Good question. What is your free time worth to you?
Then, he can do transcription and formatting of your email content which you have to deliver to him.
Depending on how many newsletters you set up, you’ll pay him on an as-needed basis.
If you instruct your email marketing assistant efficiently, your return of investment will be huge.