Other Administrative Support
- Based on your email, I have pooled together information from different Trello cards and compiled on card for the Sales Funnel Set up with a New Hire
- Watched the work update video that you have recently recorded. Cropped different parts of the video and put into their relevant cards:
- Review Perfect Audience Tool
- Merged the following two Trello cards into one card. Moved all information from the archived card to the active card
- Provide feedback on the next step for DUYP (WP) with regards to subscription and product selling – This card is still active
- Wedgies Squeeze page should be made with OptimizePress – Archived this card after moving all critical information to the above card.
- Also, Updated the budgeting spreadsheet with the income and expense details for the month of August 2016. Also updated other statistics for squeeze pages and sales pages.
Membership Area Update
Watched some more videos, uploaded to YouTube and created the following membership pages:
- Decision Making What to Do With A Content 2.0 Submission
- When the Submission has an Email
- Watched the video about your vision (your why). Uploaded to YouTube and created a membership page with that. The video is not public. I have saved it as unlisted, please let me know if I should turn this to public.
SBI to WordPress Conversion
- Sent the follow up email to the client who requested for a WordPress conversion quote. Also, implement all changes to AWeber follow-up email.
- Prepared an email draft and sent to her for the recent concerns she expressed about 301 redirects.
Trello Tasks Update:
- Set up the virtual-assistant-blog.html page – I have investigated the sitemap XML file issue and updated the Trello card with the updated information. Also Uploaded the video that you recorded for this issue to YouTube and then linked to the Trello card. Please have a review of it and let me know if you need any further assistance.
- Set up automatic unsubscribe from sales sequence after purchase and signup to buyers list. I have researched the work around for this and have updated the Trello card with the researched information.