Here’s an update for 14th to 16th March, 2017.
1. Feedback videos
- I plan on doing them tomorrow after Zendesk task.
2. Research – Zendesk Support
- I signed up for a trial account to get the look and feel of the product.
- I have explored it but not all, I can add more to the document.
- I plan on adding it tomorrow.
- So far, I think Zendesk is a very good support software.
- By the way Sir, I received your dummy support tickets.
3. Trello task – Zendesk Support
- I added a Trello card for “Zendesk Support”.
4. Validation task – Zendesk Support
- Added to the file about Zendesk, particularly, all about the Tickets and ways to handle them.
5. Validation task – Zoho Desk
- By the way https://deskportal.zoho.com/ is not available anymore. https://www.zoho.com/desk/ is the current address.
- Personally sir, as I compared Zendesk with Zoho desk, I prefer Zendesk because it is more interactive, flexible, and has more channels to help the customers.
6. Removed the old file from the Trello card “Hiring a New Team Member”.
- I also have added the links for the validated files according to the card.
7. Checked the youtube links from the excel file located in the Dropbox.
- There were only few videos that were updated from the onboarding document #2 file with their youtube links.
- Unfortunately, some video links were not available at the moment.
- Please advise if you haven’t uploaded the videos yet or you already have the links. I will update them accordingly.
8. Validation task – Q1 Goals 2017
- I validated the video assigned for this task.
- I haven’t finished it yet. I will edit the video and upload it on Dropbox tomorrow.
P.S. I’m sorry to inform you that I am not feeling very well today. I have to rest to make it through the week.
I will continue working tomorrow for the remaining hours left.
Hoping for your kind consideration.