Watched more videos, uploaded to the Ideal Helper YouTube channel and created following training pages.
- Site verification with Google Webmaster – Also included the step-by-step procedure on how to verify your site ownership on Google search console.
Work Update Feedback
Thanks for providing feedback to my work updates, I have watched all the work update feedback videos, made the following changes while watching them and published all reviewed work udpates.
- Created a Trello card for you to get more testimonials from Ideal Helper subscribers.
- You’ve also asked to change all slider links to open in a new window, but unfortunately this is not possible. I have tried to research a workaround for this issue, but I couldn’t manage to find a possible solution.
- I have added party games WordPress site to Google Analytics as a new property.
- Set up a new goal to track Coaching squeeze page conversion.
- In one of the feedback videos, you asked me to create a guide for the domain transfer procedure, this is already done and I have recorded each step of the domain transfer with screenshots. Please have a review of SBI to WP Guide.docx. Also let me know if you want me to take out this specific part from the document and create a separate guide for this topic.
- Created more Trello cards for any tasks you mentioned within the work update feedback videos.
Ideal-Helper Homepage Update
- In a previous work update, I mentioned that I was unable to add a full-width text widget to the homepage, but now I have manage for find a way to put a full-width text widget on the homepage. Please have a review of the homepage and let me know if you need any changes.
- Added and set up an EU cookie consent plugin.
Other Administrative Support
- Listened to the audio that you’ve recently recorded and shared with me. Created Trello cards for both of us for any pending tasks.
- In one possible task, you asked me to migrate Facebook comments on Ideal-Helper pages and for this you offer me to record a video with comment moderation interface, yes please do because else I will have to look each of the page through the web archives whether it has Facebook comments or not. I have also created a Trello card for this task.
- Also thanks for letting me know about your availability in July, at the moment I have around 45-50 videos that I have uploaded to the YouTube channel but haven’t either watched or created membership pages with those, so I assume that this will keep me busy for at least two weeks. Besides that there are also some Trello high priority and low priority task that will keep my busy for sometime.
- Performed broken link check for all sites and fixed all broken links. Party games site has a lot of broken links, most of them were amazon affiliate product widgets. Since we are not getting any income from Amazon, so I have removed all amazon product banners instead of fixing them all.