- Watched the interview video between you and Hrishikesh. I have sent a message to Karen to contact you over Skype, if she doesn’t respond today then I will suggest to go with Hrishikesh.
- Thanks for providing feedback, I have hired Hrishikesh based on your feedback.
- Opened a contract for him (limited to 5 hours per week, but I have informed him that this is a 3 hour trial job)
- Also had a chat with him via Skype, asked him to create a Trello board for you etc.
- Also created a shared folder with him and shared the video you’ve recently recorded for this task.
Membership Area Update:
Created and built the following membership area training pages:
Other Administrative Support:
- Watched more work update feedback videos, made all necessary changes, create Trello cards for any mentioned tasks and then published all reviewed work updates.
- In one of the video you asked me to check if the API form is working correctly for SBI to WorPress conversion squeeze page, I have now checked the functionality of all squeeze pages and fixed all of them. The main issue was with confirmation and success pages.
- I found another issue with Ideal-helper aweber list. Since all the images were initially hosted from the SBI server and now we have moved to the WordPress, all images are showing broken now. I have created a Trello card for myself to fix this issue.
- In another Trello card asked to fix the thank you page for the cookbook squeeze page, so I have fixed that as well. Please follow the signup process once again and let me know if you need any changes.
- As you asked I have moved the short bloglets to a Trello card instead of a spreadsheet.
- In a high priority video, you provided some feedback about the Theme SEO plugin we are using on ideal-helper in comparison to the Yoast SEO plugin that we are using on the PPG site. I completely agree that Yoast SEO has a better functionality especially it provides an overview of SEO stats. Unfortunately, we cannot change the SEO plugin on Ideal-helper because it’s built-in with the StudioPress theme. However, I am aware that all C2 posts built by Mariyum do not have any meta information, so we can use the spreadsheet shared with her to update the SEO information. Jafar, however took the initiative to add meta descriptions on all posts assigned to him, but they also need to be updated because SBI uses the same post title as meta title and some part of the first paragraph as meta description and Jafar has copy pasted the same meta information.