- Jafar has submitted the 2nd batch of posts, so I have reviewed each of them. His work had minor issues, so I fixed those instead of asking revisions from him. However, I have informed him about these details so that he takes care of all issues for future Posts.
- Released the payment for the 2nd batch and activated next milestone for him via Upwork.
- Prepared and assigned the details for the next batch to him.
- Mariyum has also submitted her batch today, so I have reviewed all posts assigned to her as well.
- Clearly the quality of her work is much better. However, there are some minor details that she overlooked. I have notified her about these overlooked issues and asked her to take care of these issues for future posts.
- Also prepared and assigned the details for the next batch to her.
Domain Transfer and OptimizePress Update
- I have proceeded the Domain Transfer by following the necessary steps.
- Thank you for keeping me in the loop for all the corresponding emails. However, one of the emails was a bit tricky where did not open the link to approve the transfer (I did that). Actually, it was not mandatory to click the approval link. However, In order to expedite the process, I have clicked to the approval link, else it would be initiated after Monday.
- Once the transfer has been made, I installed the WP software on this domain.
- Initially, I was unable to install WordPress as the domain name was not listed under the available domain. I then contacted the Inmotion hosting support via live chat and they explained the process in detail. Actually, You have to add this domain as an Addon domain in order to install WordPress on it. I have recorded all steps of the transfer and setting up the Addon Domain into the Using OptimizePress Landing Pages on SBI Sites.docx
- I didn’t installed OptimizePress plugins on the site as of now. OptimizePress also provides a theme for the WordPress as well, so I will also installed this theme instead of a free WordPress theme.
Other Administrative Support
I have also watched more business system videos, made necessary changes and moved to the appropriate folders.