- Watched the videos in which you explained how to test and speed up the page load time.
- However, there is no improvement in the page load time as you can see in the screenshots below.
- Some other suggestions are related to set the expiration of different items to at least one week in the future, most of them are images and they are already optimized.
- Also checked the PPG site and took the necessary steps to speed up the page load time. The site already has a fair loading time. However, I have optimized some of the images in order to reduce their file size.
- Also moved the video to it’s specific business system folder.
Business System Videos
- I have started uploading the Business System videos to the Ideal-Helper YouTube channel. Initially, I am only watching videos quickly in order to determine their topic, naming the videos accordingly and uploading to the YouTube channel.
- I have also built a specific post for this. I am linking all uploaded videos there.
- Later I have watched other video where you asked to put each video into a separate page, so now I have created individual posts for each of the video, assigned the appropriate category to all of them and linked back to the post.
- I have also watched some of these videos and I have also deleted those videos that I have watched and are already uploaded to YouTube.
Other Administrative Support
- Formatted the message draft within the Aweber list for SBI to WordPress conversion.
- Also added the message into the legacy follow-up series with a delay of 5 days.
- Watched work updated feedback videos, took necessary actions and then published all reviewed work updates.
- Similar to the Ideal-Helper site, I have also changed the PPG WordPress notification email to virtual assistant email.
- While watching the business system videos, I have created Trello cards for different pending tasks.
Francis Video Feedback: