1. Trello task – Reminder software
- I have made a Trello card for the reminder software suggestions.
2. Trello task – Time Converter
I have made a Trello card for the time converter tool suggestions:
3.Trello task – Continuing Improvement
- I have done editing the video.
4. Trello task – Thoughts on Workflowy
- I have shared my thoughts on the workflowy sir. I have also read your thoughts about this but to comment on it by tomorrow.
5. Zoho desk and Zendesk Update
- By the way sir, my trial on Zoho desk and Zendesk is ending soon. Please let me know how do you want to move forward with this.
6. Skype call – Divina
- Talk to Divina tomorrow about Onboarding III – Trello. (will take some notes for validation)
7. Other Trello tasks worked on
- Trello task – WordPress and Blogpost
- Validation – Work Updates – Nicole
- Validation – Sprachmemo 010
- Clarifications/Questions – Creating a “getting started”… I think the card isn’t necessary for now. Because it has a lot of checklist which will create a little bit of confusion.
- Trello task – Sprachmemo 010
- Trello task – Week of April Leave for Holidays
- Trello task – Skype chat and calls
Here’s my work update for today:
1. Skype call with Divina
- Divina and I had a Skype call regarding the Onboarding II – Dropbox.
She had recalled her progress about the Onboarding I (visited and read the websites)
- We discussed about the Dropbox and what’s in it. I also gave her the instruction of just following the step-by-step process in the document I shared with her.
- I told her that maybe after she’ll get acquainted with Dropbox and everything else that she has for now, we can start the Onboarding III – Trello next week.
2. Support video for editing audio/video using Camtasia
- I actually wanted to make the instructional video to emphasize the original workflow of the process when editing the video/audio of our own files, but I had a little trouble with setting things up, that’s why I just researched for a short yet detailed video clip about Camtasia as for an alternative solution.
3. Trello task – Online Backup Storage for Youtube
- I have added the “Online Backup Storage for Youtube” validation on Trello.
4. Sprachmemo 023.m4a
- I have listened to this recording from Divina’s folder in Dropbox to keep account of her progress so far.
5. Trello task – Pending or To Do
- Added a card to my Board about my “Pending or To Do” tasks on Trello
6. Skype call – Sir Francis
- Just to remind you sir of our Skype call on Saturday @ 1pm (PST).
- I’ll just leave an hour of work from today to make use on our Skype call on Saturday.
1. Communication with Team Members
- I replied the email of Faisal regarding the Skype chat and I also emailed Divina regarding her onboarding.
2. Trello task – Q1 Goals 2017
- I have updated the validation for “Q1 goals”.
3. Trello task – Continuous Improvement
- The validated video has to be done yet.
4. Skype Call – Faisal
- We discussed about:
- Validation work – my experience with the validation work
- Questions about work – if I’m doing it right or any suggestions that he has
- Contact Divina – I asked if he had contacted Divina already
- Discussion about “Goals for Q1” – he reviewed the document and made some comments about them.
- I have commented them on the Trello card: Q1 Goals 2017
5. Camtasia Instructions
- I will start making the instructional video about Camtasia tomorrow.
6. Skype call – Divina
- I had a Skype call with Divina regarding OnBoarding document #1. I think she is ready with OnBoarding document #2. In line with this, I think we can invite her into the Dropbox already.
7. Youtube – Q1 Goals 2017
- Re-watched the Q1 video for more understanding.
8. Trello task – Review Podcast with VA team
- I have checked out BMA’s recording on 7 Tips For Turning A Service Offer Into A Product And Scaling.
I have summarized it and put my opinion on a Google doc attached on this trello card.
- I have already setup the flow of my documentation with dropbox in several cases of editing. – using Camtasia.
There are many same related videos from Youtube but for me it’s easier to make our own just to implement the uniformity of the process and sometimes there are cases on which the formats still need to be converted accordingly to run in Camtasia.
- I will record my screen tomorrow live using an actual example.
10. Research – Backup Online Storage
Based on my talk with Faisal, we have come into a topic of online storage. According to him, you have had problems about GDrive and Dropbox that becomes full very fast.
So he asked me to make a research on what is the most feasible cloud storage out there that we can use.
Please check on Google drive: Other Online Storage Options
Here’s my work update for 24th & 27th March, 2017:
1. Feedback video – 2017-03-23_17-56-30.mp4
- About the skype call sir, I am okay with your proposal. However, I just want to note that we are few hours ahead of you sir, so 1AM on Saturday (April 1) on our time means Friday 6PM (March 31) on your time.
- But I am okay either way sir. Just tell me.
2. Draft notes – Twilio
- I have added some notes.
3. Research – Twilio to Zoho Integration
- I have researched about integrating Twilio to Zoho Desk as well. Still on the Google document above.
4. Research – HelpScout
- I have read about HelpScout and compared it with Zoho. In my opinion, I like twilio since it has many options for Automation plus it has seamless integration to Zoho.
- If we can get an account and a number that has the proper permissions then we can program the system to do the things automatically using Php codes.
5. Ownership Transfer
- I have transferred the ownership of all the Google Docs to you sir.
6. Zoho Account Update
- I am had problems with my Zoho account sir, already requested for a new password but still cannot login. I have already sorted it.
7. Draft notes – Twilio
- I have continued my Twilio notes, in respond to your feedback sir.
8. Trello task – The first 1 week with Francis
- I have validated the video regarding Documenting the first 1 week with Francis, edited the video as well:
9. Youtube – Q1 Goals 2017
- I have listened to the Youtube recording for the Q1 Goals 2017. I have yet to comment or give my thoughts on them. I will also think of additional things to help improve the next month’s goals.
Here’s the update for my workload on 21st & 23rd March, 2017:
1. Research – RingCentral – Trello task – RingCentral
- I researched for “an external voicemail solution”. I have found some but only explored more on one – RingCentral.
- I found this good so far provided that it qualifies your need for Voicemail-to-Email process.
2. Validation task – Zoho desk
- I have added details regarding its ticketing system such as acknowledging, providing solutions, and closing the ticket.
3. Miscelenous tasks
- I have read the posts about the power interruptions and reacted by giving a comment on it.
- About Payoneer sir, I have chosen to cancel the account I signed up on. I do not think it is practical, I will just find another payment channel.
- I have listened to Sprachmemo021 sir.
- About twilio, I signed up for an account:
Draft notes – Twilio
- I know you told not to Validate yet unless we are sure it is useful so I just documented some of my notes about my experience with it.
- I will continue to try Twilio, once I get a sample voicemail from you if you have time sir.
Clarifications/Questions – Splitting tasks
- About your inquiry about splitting a task, I made a theory on how it will work.
- As of now, I am not sure if it will work. We need to simulate it by using an fake caller in my number.
- For the 1 hour Skype call with you, Yes I am very open to that sir. Maybe next week, Saturday. April 1, 2017 at around 1 AM Philippine time. Would it work for you?