- Cropped the said image and uploaded to the ‘About Me’ page.
- Also dragged down the previously uploaded image to a lower position.
- Added all freelancers’ review comments on the right hand column. Since the feedback screenshots you have shared with me were too wide to be posted on the right hand column, therefore I re-worked all of them so that they look appropriate.
- Also there is a small feedback about the recently videos you have recorded with Jing, they have a very low audio quality. The volume is very low and almost impossible to understand.
Party Games Website Members’ Area:
- The other solution is to use BlockBuilder pages for content, but this would take a lot more time than usual because if we use this method we will have to manually convert all user-submitted posts into BB2 pages. So there are still lots of confusion and open edges about what procedure we will follow for user-submitted posts.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Received a short user submission, which I added within an already built page.
- Received another short story that I posted as a comment under The Funniest Truth or Dare Game I Have Ever Played
- Received another short story (Hockey Strip) that I published and merged into Collection of Stripping Truth or Dare Stories . Visitor also submitted an original image of her, but that was too explicit to be posted, so I removed it. Did not distribute it via RSS feed.
- Another submission was single liner to I added it into another already built page: Great Dares for Guys and Girls
Other Administrative Support:
- Thanks for Providing feedback for pending work updates, I have published all pending updates (from both Jomvie and Myself) after making necessary changes.
- Listened to other audio files from the high priority folder and made all necessary changes.
- Sent more email messages via different list mailing accounts.