Interested in strongly accelerating your email list building results?
Follow along as I show you how a Virtual Assistant can help you bring you traffic and subscribers.
Why is an email list important?
Building an email list is the most important step of truly getting successful with your online business.
- Get ahead of your competition by starting your online business with the right set of tools.
- As you “capture” interested people in your email list, you can start building a relationship with them. This way, it will be most effective when you really want to recommend a product to them.
Having a responsive, growing list is crucial for your success.
Getting traffic to your websites is the first step for building your list.
How a Virtual Assistant can help you with tasks within your email marketing service
I tested different email delivery services and without question, Aweber is the best one. It has extensive training materials available. This makes it very easy even for an inexperienced (and possibly lower cost) Virtual Assistant to get trained without much effort from the side of you, the employer.
Some tasks that are time consuming that can be effectively outsourced to a VA:
- Set up emails from a word file in the Aweber interface. Especially if you use advanced designs, colors etc
- Moving email autoresponders that you have set up in the past with the classic autoresponder to the more flexible and modern campaign builder. This can be very time consuming to do on your own if you have long autoresponders or many lists
- Setting up lists if you segment your audience. This means that you send one set of messages to visitors interested in one aspect of your business and another one to other groups of your visitors. This allows for much better conversion rates.
- Your VA can review reports, analytics from the Aweber interface and point out actionable informations for you, so that you don’t have to review the analytics yourself. Checking on analytics daily is a very pointless and ineffective, but easy to fall in time consuming activity. Just leave it to your VA who will focus on just the right things.
Put to work an email list building ebook with a VA
Your email list building efforts should all start with a comprehensive list building blueprint.
The overall blueprint involves a lot of work. Just to be honest with you.
The work needed for these strategies to work is more time consuming than hard, actually. And that’s exactly the right moment to leverage your time using outsourcing.
You can turn the hard work into more easy list building by getting one trustworthy Virtual Assistant to help you.
What are some steps to start?
First, it’s important to understand the concept of a viral list builder.
If you don’t stay focused and jump right in, you risk losing lots of time and even money, as these services try really hard to upgrade you from free to paying members!
Three proven services that work
Here are three services (from a choice of many dozen services – don’t get sucked into it too fast!) that you can check out to generate quite a bit of traffic.
- Inform yourself about the email service Viralinbox to keep the emails in your personal email account manageable. This is especially useful when you start using multiple viral list builders!
- Protect all your “viral affiliate links” that you will use in this email list building project with ViralURL.
- Ready to effectively generate traffic? To start, I recommend the State-of-the-Art-Mailer (SOTAM) from personal experience (including a free ebook with step-by-step instructions!).
No need to do all at once (even if all these services will try to convince you to sign up everywhere).
Stay calm and focused, and work with your VA on each service until you get the traffic and results you need. Don’t invest any money (except in your assistant, of course), before you don’t see any subscriptions.