- Cleaning and checking my inbox for update and feedback.
- I always forget to post three comments a day. I am planning to post it later in the evening since I already posted 2 comments in the morning. If I’m going to post 3 straight comments, I’ll get a prompt message warning me something. But will keep in mind about this task from now on.
Pros and Cons posted
- Pros and Cons is up on live page–probably 😀 though i’ve posted recently some posts, Faisal is there to back me up on how-to’s in uploading. This time, I did the posting myself. I don’t know but the feeling is different when I am posting this post as an employee. Probably, this would be different if I am just a random visitor who wants to contribute 😀
Updating Credit Generation soon-to-be-ebook
- Isn’t it supposed to be easier when you are only updating the post, right? Or probably my brain is just experiencing an information overload.. I am so looking forward for the outcome of this project.
- Lately, we’ve been suffering from this series of power interruption and we don’t have any idea what is our local provider’s reasons (if they have one) since we don’t get any advisory or a heads up from our local news tv. And again, last night, we suffered from another humid and dark night.
- This is taken from my apartment’s rooftop. As you can see, the only light illuminating is produced by a candle. That far lit place is closely around the downtown area and probably they’re the only one using a Generator (machine that produce energy through gas fuel).
- Our only hunch is that due to the sun’s heat over 34 to 35 degrees celsius (every day) and seldom occurrence of rain, our local provider cannot provide the supply of energy our city needs and its resort is rotational power interruption that lasts for 3 to 4 hours.
- Actually, this kind of weather we are experiencing now is very unusual when its supposed to be rainy months starting from June until January/February.