Vacation Research (4 hours and 50 minutes)
- Giving some insights and perspective regarding the weather conditions and recommended solutions since we can hardly predict the weather.
- In search of an affordable flights one-way or round-trip–and still on the lookout for some deals. Deals changes every now and then. Just make sure to be on the look-out 😉
- Hotels versus hostel deals. Backpackers choice–hostels
- I began searching for Manila spots–for starters, the Cultural/Historical spots in Manila
- Note: Most tourist spots I saved are around Intramuros–which needs a strong muscle for a long walk–do let me know what else or kind of spots and how far will it be from the main city.
- I am still going to check for some flights–just let me know if there are things you might want to add.
Customary Inbox Check (1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Since I was out half of my allotted working hours yesterday (June 3, 2014) and this morning–it felt like I was way too far out of my work. It felt like I am going back to step one
- And checking your inbox is the best way to keep you back on track.
- Getting a quick recap for feedbacks and updates–and you’ll never go wrong.
- Fixed and tweaked Diary a.k.a ‘Daily Work Update’ from feedbacks and to keep myself updated on what’s new and what-not
Comment posting for DUYP (20 minutes)
- Posted comments for dare-up-your-party–it’s actually my third day of posting comments for this page.
- Again, the easiest part of the job is socializing. Working while socializing equals fun.
- Added two comments and waiting for a green light.
Comment posting for Ideal-Helper (20 minutes)
- My third day of posting comments on Ideal-Helper and nothing’s change–it’s still the best part among the other task 😉
- Added two comments and waiting for a feedback
Proofreading Ideal-Helper Pages (30 minutes)
- Random proofreading of pages is good apart from the fact that it’s really a dragging task–if the one you are proofreading consists of thousands of words.
- But since these are random pages with various topics–it’s fun!
- You can learn and have some ideas on what should a VA do to give your boss his time ‘worth it’ and not be a burden.
- It helps a lot for VA starters to read these contents.
Blog Post Reply (30 minutes)
- I am tasked to reply on a blog post “Supervising your Virtual Assistant with Screen Monitoring Software”
- In case such as Internet downtime/Intermittent connection, this blogpost will give both ideas to employer and VAs to be resourceful.
- Internet is the most essential tool for outsourcing your work and connection downtime is not an excuse nor hinders daily tasks to be completed.
- To Francis Main VA: Please check out the blog post and kindly jot down your feedback 🙂