- Updating my posts is quite a knack in the brain. I think i’m experiencing this “information overload”. Information that can’t be contained that just keeps on flowing and gives you a hard time in keeping up.
Perks and benefits: Is it beneficial?
- Okay, I had a draft….but I think I need to sleep it over to get more ideas about this topic. In other words, I need to do some brainstorming.
Ideal Helper Comments
- It’s my daily dose of regular task–posted comments on live page 😀
Follow-up on generator Image
- While I was out earlier to run some errands, I had the chance to check out the generators again and asked some details and a quick snap shot
- That small generator costs about: Php9,850.00 or $229 ($1=43pesos)
- Capacity: 4 liters of gasoline (1liter=1hour), 800kb
- 1 liter of gasoline is around Php50 or $1.2
- The other generators costs from Php40,000 to Php100,000 ($930 to $2,326)
New Coffee Shop around downtown
- This is another quick snapshot of the menu from a new coffee shop just around my area (15-20 minute ride). I asked around if they’re ready or there’s a backup solution ready if there’s a sudden brownout–they do. But, they can’t tell if the internet connection will function fully.
- I haven’t tried it yet during power shortage and I am still trying to fix my laptop so I can bring it along here because internet cafe is not reliable also during power interruption because once it goes blackout, they’ll just wait for the power to go back on.
- Other coffee shops just had this emergency light available, but probably they will upgrade their system.
Options during Power shortage post
- I am still trying to collate some information regarding the options on where-to’s for this post. I already had the information on coffee shop and generator, I still need to get the mobile plans