- Merged and combined Content 2.0 stories into following posts. Distributed only one of them to the Rss feed. Will distributed one story each day to RSS blog.
- Your childhood truth or dare stories
- Stories about playing truth or dare with your crush
- Eew disgusting truth or dare stories
- Collection of stripping truth or dare stories
- Gay truth or dare stories safe content
- Teenage stories about truth or dare
- Unsafe dare stories
- Stories about playing truth or dare with guys
Ideal-Helper Website Update:
- Checked top 100 ideal-helper pages for text and image formatting issues and fixed a lot of issues. Since the content column is wider now, therefore I have also used and changed existing images to a wider size image.
Please see the Excel File Ideal-Helper_Reworked.xlsx to see which pages I’ve worked on.
List Building Project Update:
- Sent more email messages with different list mailing services
- I have moved the part where I updated you regarding list building cost calculation to Aneel’s List Building Productivity.docx in the Future Blog Posts folder.
- About rechecking these numbers, I have rechecked all numbers and confirm you that the actual cost per click is $0.011 (for September). Actually there was some confusion in the previous month calculation.
As I told you that in that month Aneel was working on other accounts and Aizha was working on these list mailing accounts. Then we moved Aneel to these accounts and he took over all accounts. Still very confusing but I have figured out that August’s cost was 2 cents/visit. I have updated the cost calculation in the same word document for the month of August.
- Brainstormed keywords for the above future blog post. ‘Viral Marketing’ itself is a powerful keyword and have a lot of deep keywords. I found more than 400 keywords under this niche. Cleaned up most of them, but MKL still has 13 keywords with good numbers
Party Games Website Update:
- Here is recently published drinking stories:
- Biking under the influence
- A memorable drinking night with friends
- Approved more drinking stories from Mechanical Turk HIT and submitted after researching one creative commons image for each story.
- Distributed more pages via Rss.