(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Cleaned up and trimmed down the party games subscribers TAB separated spreadsheet, please have a review.
- After trimming the list to 356 subscribers, I have imported all subscribers to aweber and sent them a confirmation email.
- Also customized the confirmation messages as you asked and then restored it to the previous version.
- Although you have created the new Mailout draft, but unfortunately your changes were not saved, therefore I have recreated the same mailout draft (Thanks to the video you recorded) and sent it.
- I have updated the Sitemap spreadsheet for Ideal-helper with all tier pages (except site pages and pages in draft folder) and all C2 pages as well. Also updated ideal-helper MKL and marked all built keywords as ‘Done’ in their respective notepad.
- Inserted the top image to Entrepreneur Interview with Stefan page with the caption as you said. Also added more images to illustrate this page.
- Published other four interview pages via Rss feed with one header image.
- About the coaching video, I have rewrote my suggestions to improve the video, please see Dropbox.
- Also Updated Listbuilding_Tracking Excelsheet.
- Unfortunately I was unable to retrieve the email in which I reported you about the productivity comparison between Abi and Maria, However I have re-calculated their work productivity. Please see Dropbox for the speadsheet.
- Also Managed Aizha and sent more email messages via different list mailing services where available.
Party Games Website Update:
- Applied for a new batch of drinking stories via Mechanical Turk.
- Rotated more Pages via Rss.
- Created a HIT on Mechanical Turk for YouTube video descriptions, but didn’t publish it. Please have a review.
- Approved some drinking stories from newly published Mechanical Turk HIT. Researched one image for each story and submitted to the website.
- Here is the recently published drinking story:
- The Telltale Boner