(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- About the horizontal navigation bar, I have created another clone of homepage (with ‘nofollow’ ‘noindex’) and changed the color of nav-bar to identical to callout box as you said. Please have a review.
- Also don’t worry about the additional background space (As shown in the picture below), we can easily eliminate this by choosing the same background color in the new header.
- Adding more menus would not look appropriate in my opinion, because the font size of menus is already very small and adding more menus will push them a bit more smaller. I suggest to modify long texts into short titles i.e. ‘The Best Place to Hire’ is way too big and by using less menus and smaller texts we can enhance the visibility which will add value in my opinion.
Moved Ideal-Helper Pages to Different Invitations:
- Moved ‘What an Employer Expects from His Employees and Vice Versa” from outsourced blog archives to Ethics in Business invitation.
- Moved “Do You Have A Plan “What To Do” If You Are Successful With Living the 4-Hour Work Week?” to What is outsourcing invitation
- Moved ‘What favicon should I choose for my website? Can I outsource this decision?’ to Start an Online Business invitation
- Moved ‘Researched Solution for an Impressum Needed For German Websites by My Virtual Assistant‘ to Start an Online Business invitation
- Moved ‘What’s a Personal Assistant? What’s a Virtual Assistant?‘ to What is Outsourcing invitation
- Moved ‘I Wanted To Try Out Doing a Data Entry Job in Germany to Compare How This Sort of Work Actually Feels’ from outsourced blog archives to Ethics in Business invitation.
- Moved ‘I love it when my virtual assistant goes out of his way to anticipate my wishes‘ to What is Outsourcing invitation.
Party Games Website Update:
- Approved all 10 drinking stories from Mechanical Turk HIT, researched one image for each story and submitted to party games website.
- Distributed more pages via Rss.
- Received a new submission, published it after cleaning and formatting it up a bit. Since the submission was less than 300 words, therefore merged into another page. Truth or Dare Ideas – PG Rated.
- Moved the user-submitted explicit story to explicit content folder and then deleted the actual submission.
- Received another short submission which I posted within an existing C2 post, please have a review.
- Experimented with BB1 to BB2 cloning, converted double-dare.html to BB2, then changed the previous BB1 page’s filename to double-dare-bb1.html, saved it. The page was available in the site-central for sometime, but suddenly disappeared.
Bottomline: Experiment Failed.
- Then experimented a bit more, changed the contact-page filename to contact-page-bb1 and built the page prior to conversion. Then converted this page to BB2 with file-name contact-page (Original).
- It worked perfectly, now we have two variations of the same page:
- contact-page (in BB2 format)
- contact page-bb1 (in BB1 format and built with noindex,nofollow)
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Removed draft option from all interview pages, and built them all with ‘nofollow’ ‘noindex’
- Also linked all interview pages to their respective anchor texts in the second-interview-stefan overview pagel
- Sent more email messages via different list mailers.