Content 2.0 Administration Support:
- Received many content 2.0 submissions over the last few days. Most of them were short submissions that cannot be posted alone, so I have submitted them as comment under the following pages:
- Sensual Sucking by Marie – Posted as a comment under Sexy Dare
- Finger Tap by Anonymous – Posted as a comment under Sexy Dare
- Received a naked dare story (Pizza Dare, Streaking and Lots of Embarrassment for Me). The story was long enough to be published individually. However, I have merged into an existing page.
- Received another Wedgie dare story. This submission is a response of the 7-Days Wedgie Dare Autoresponder. I have published the story after minor cleaning up (Wasn’t expecting that). Since the story has less than 300 words, therefore I have merged the post into an existing page: Funny Wedgie Stories.
- One of the story was too adult and explicit, so I moved that to Adult content folder
Google Analytics Split-testing
- Split tests for the following pages have been completed, so I implemented the winners as primary pages and created new split-tests with different variations for all pages.
Other Administrative Support
- Received a comment on the Ideal-Helper site, which has an external link. Also received a similar comment on the party games site, but I am not sure whether I should keep these comments, delete them or should I only remove the external link. Please advise.
- Cleaned up the Google link-building spreadsheet by removing those links where previous comments have been declined or posted without a link.
- Also researched http://alphaefficiency.com/ for more potential links where we can send new comments.
- Read the C2 modification release forum post about setting up Adsense aggressivity. Before implementing the changes suggested within the post, I first checked both websites for current ads displaying on C2 pages. I have checked many of the content 2.0 pages from both sites and above 90% of our C2 pages already have a 336×280 unit at the top.
- Listened to the audio email where you discussed the Christmas Dare project, and also asked to listen to the coaching Skype conversation. However, I did not listened to the Skype conversation yet. But based on some given feedback, I researched and downloaded a Microsoft Word Template for playing cards and created first page so that you take prints and see if the printed size is good enough for playing cards. Please have a review of: print and test this template.docx.