Content 2.0 Administration:
- Submitted and published a Jomvi’es blog post “WHAT IS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT? PERSPECTIVE FROM A FULL-TIME FILIPINO VA” Also added one of the Jomvie’s original images.
- Submitted and published another C2 post “WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS OF BEING A VIRTUAL EMPLOYEE?“
- Also added both blog posts to the commenting Google Spreadsheet.
- Also implemented the proofread changes to the “AMAZON TURK IS A MIXTURE OF MONEY AND ENTERTAINMENT”
- In reply to your question why I sent this for proofreading, actually this document was placed in the Jomvie’s proofread files and that’s why I sent this for proofreading.
- Submitted a transcribed and proofread comment under the C2 post “IMPORTANT TIP FOR SCREEN RECORDINGS”
- and another recorded comment under “TURNING QUICK NOTES AND A SCREEN RECORDING VIDEO INTO GREAT WEBPAGES“
LinkBuilding Administrative Support:
Submitted all transcribed and proofread comments under the following blog/forum posts:
- Do you outsource your content to someone else?
- A threat about outsourcing and cost discussion.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- Good News for NON-U.S. Kindle Publishers (SBI! Forum Post)
- Also updated Google linkbuilding spreadsheet accordingly.
C2 Merged Stories:
- Merged multiple stories into single content 2.0 pages
- Hen House Scary Stories
- Sleepover Games for Slumber Parties
- Spooky Sleepover Stories for Group Sleepovers and Camping Activities
- Scary Bloody Mary Stories
- Embarrassing Drinking Stories: When Dare Moments Go Wrong
- College Time Drinking Stories You Can’t Easily Forget
- Stories of Drinking Dares with Girls
- Drinking Dare Games and Stories
Other Administrative Support:
- Sent all files that you have recently recorded to Abi for transcription and also emailed her about this.
- Formatted and published Lynn’s latest submitted story “Naked in the woods”. After publishing, merged the story into “Lynn’s naked dare stories with wife and friends”
- Watched the long skype conversation video (not finished yet) and implemented all discussed tasks that were pending on my end.
- Reviewed essaymaxi.com as discussed in the Skype call. I think we can think about partnering this site since it’s pretty well monetized and offering many services. However, the site has not ranked well on Google and Alexa. Also they do not offer an affiliate program.
- Revised SBI! Action Guide day 8 & 9.