Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Received a scary story “Red Door, Yellow Door, Any other Color Door!” that I published after slight formatting. Since the story was less than required word count, I have merged it into the “Growing Scary Games Collection”
- Susan has submitted another story and I have published that as well after some proofreading and formatting. Please have a review of “http://www.dare-up-your-party.com/naked-in-the-streets-of-nyc.html”
- One of the submission was explicit, so I have moved that into the adult content folder.
Moved all published stories to the Trello card for commenting.
Other Administrative Support:
- Updated the Budgeting spreadsheet with the income and expense details for the month of September 2015.
- Made a mini banner type callout box on the Mechanical Turk Outside the US page as you’ve asked in one of the high priority videos. Also put a similar banner at the bottom of the same page.
- Then created clone of the page and a Google experiment to split test both these page.
- Also made other changes you mentioned on the same page as you asked in the video.
- In the same high priority video you’ve also asked to split test the homepage callout boxes (above fold), but I couldn’t find a way to set up a goal to analyze more than one destination page. To explain this further, you wanted to create a clone of the homepage with no jump tags to the bottom, but to link them directly to their respective tier pages. Please let me know if there is a way to do this.
- Implemented the Aweber pop-up form on the top 20 high traffic pages of Ideal-Helper.