(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Based on your voicemail feedback, I have changed the read more button for the party games website’s aweber blog broadcast template.
Email Marketing Support:
- About aweber customized individual reports, it’s still not working because both websites have the same analytics code.
- Removed the below link of professional administrative assistant page from the interview series pages.
- Built the last part of interview pages, please review of how to improve the existing job description.
- Created a screenshot of the job descriptions and inserted into Example job description page.
- Managed Aizha and sent ad messages through different list mailers where available.
Party Games Website Update:
- Replaced all tracker links from Stories page and Naked Dare Stories to actual page links.
- Since Google Analytics still showing very low traffic for party games website, therefore I have moved the GA code back to the footer as you advised in one of the videos.
- Approved all 10 drinking stories after checking them via copyscape, since the batch was complete therefore deleted it.
- Received two short user submitted dare ideas, which I submitted as comments
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here is the newly published Drinking Story: Dared to Do It