(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Reviewed the work sample articles submitted by Denise, they look really good and I have also checked three of them via copyscape to confirm their originality. Two of them completely passed, one of them has only one short sentence that was matched with some other websites as well.
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Watched work feedback video for Blogger updates, made necessary changes, removed unnecessary links and then published all pending work updates.
- Also watched the video about Authpro code, researched and tested a lot for Java to HTML and Java to iFrame converters but nothing worked out. So I think we only have one solution to use Blockbuilder pages as secured pages.
- Thanks for providing feedback for pending Google work updates, I have watched long video and made all necessary changes. Most of them were to make notes to future blogposts folder.
- Cleaned up safelist related keywords from Ideal-Helper Master Keywords List
- Abi has transcribed a SBI! forum post comment, so I have reviewed and re-formatted it and then submitted to the said SBI forum post, please have a review.Added 1 hour manual time because logged into another work diary – I have saved the diary screenshots of this time to Dropbox in the high priority folder
- Abi has finished the interview transcription between you and Kimberly. There were lots of missing words since Abi is not aware of most of technical terms therefore I tried to proofread them as much as I can, but still there is much more and needs to be reviewed by you. Please review the transcript in the folder: Dropbox/high priorityPeer-to-Peer Call kimberly
BB1 to BB2 Conversion Process:
- In reply to question where you asked if its possible to create more copies of BB1 pages, I have successfully experimented this before, but sorry that I couldn’t explain it in a better way, Here I have explained it again in detail:
- First I changed the filename of an existing BB1 page (changed contact-page.html to contact-page-bb1.html) and built this new page BB1
- Then, I converted this newly file-name changed BB1 page into a newly created BB2 and named it as contact-page.html
- After building this new BB2 page, I went back to the BB1 page (contact-page-bb1.html) and made that ‘nofollow’ ‘noindex’
- Now we have two contact pages:
- http://…./contact-page.html which is now the original contact page.
- http://…./contact-page-bb1.html which is nofollow and noindex and can be used as a training page for BB2 conversion job.
- You further asked that is it possible to create more BB1 pages out this contact-page-bb1.html (for example contact-page-bb1-001, contact-page-bb1-002. Obviously now its not possible to build any new BB1 pages, but as we already have a lot of BB1 pages so we can convert most of them to BB2 and can keep a copy of all those pages for training purpose.