(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- I have checked top 10 Content 2.0 pages (merged pages excluded) and 7 out of 10 pages have an image. 5 of them have an image on the top and 2 of them in between the body.
- According to top adsense page report (only for C2 posts), 8 out of 10 top earners have either an image on the top or in between.
- As per lowest bounce rate page report 7 out of 10 pages have an image illustration.
Party Games Website Update:
- Received another single liner C2 submission on DUYP that I posted as a comment.
- Distributed More pages via Rss.
- Approved 4 more stories via Amazon Mechanical Turk, submitted all four stories after researching one image for each story, but published only two of them.
- I have turned Mobilize It! ON for Party Games Website.
Email List Mailing Project Update:
- I feel that I was unclear to communicate that I have watched all list building videos, and I have also created a lot of free credits for all of these products.
- Submitted you procedure office story to stumbleupon and digg.
- Submitted a transcribed blog post ‘Is There Surety of Payment after Being Hired In oDesk?‘
- You also advised to add an aweber sign up for within the above blog post, but it wasn’t possible because we cannot use complex HTML codes within C2 Posts.
- Submitted a transcribed blog post to IH (Use Your Daily Commuting Time Effectively To Give Your Virtual Assistant Instructions)
- Made the following said changes to this newly published content 2.0 post. (as shown in the screenshot below)
- Submitted a transcribed bloglet to Ideal-helper.
- Submitted the transcribed blog post. Please have a review. Since you already proofread it therefore I have published it straight away.
- Thanks for Proofreading the document in the Dropbox, I have submitted it as a blog post.
- Thanks for your feedback for the new tier page, I have built and illustrated this pages a tier 3 page. Please have a look (Creative Commons Photos). Also linked it from its parent tier page (Start an online business) as you said.
At the moment the page is ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’ and not distributed via Rss. Please have a review and remove these conditions if its okay to publish or let me know I will do this. Analyze report was not 100% fine, but still ignorable.
- About LinkFixIt! report, as you know that we have lots of Jacrews7/jemingway broken links to flickr so please suggest me if you are fine to remove these links.