Ideal-Helper Design Change
- Before implementing the new design template. I took the following measures:
- Copied all HTML codes for widgets and sign-up forms that we are using on Ideal-Helper, especially within the RHC column.
- Created a full offline backup of the site
- Copied all codes that we have placed on the Head section of Ideal Helper
- After that I implemented the new design, but there are a lot of issues that need a fix now.
- The biggest issue was with the Nav-bar, which was broken into many lines. This is something where I need your input, because we cannot have more than four-five top navigation categories now. Some of the text needs to be rephrased or shortened so that we can use it properly.
- Other issues are images and call-out box related which is mostly broken or looking weird.
- Homepage was completely messed up, so I took the initiative to rework the home page. I have also checked the page simultaneously on my mobile-phone to check if the changes are working properly.
- One bug which we should report the Sitesell support team is about the headings of the theme (H1, H2, H3 & H4). All headings are not being wrapped into Google ads or images as shown in the image below.
Contacted SBI! Support to Fix Mobilize It! for BB1 Pages
- Live chat feature was not available. However, within the forum post it was advised to contact support via email form, so I have emailed support about this issue. You should get a reply from their support team at your personal email.