- Reference to an old work update where I set up the diary blog as a subdomain of Ideal-helper.com and the support agent asked to wait for 24-48 hours till the subdomain is live, after over 10 days the site was still not redirected to the blogger blog. In this regard, I have contacted the Inmotionhosting support again and asked for a solutions. As per the support agent, the issue is now resolved but it will still take up to 12 hours.
- Today I contacted the Inmotion hosting for the third time to properly set up the diary blog as a subdomain. This time I have successfully added and pointed the Blogger site to the diary.ideal-helper.com. I have also documented the whole process into an instruction manual. Please have a review of Add a subdomain and Map to your existing Blogger Account.docx
Ideal-Helper Membership Area Update
- I have created more sub-system pages with Ideal-Helper members only area. Now I have almost all sub-systems, so now I will now start moving the videos into the actual training pages.
- Also uploaded some more videos to YouTube channel without watching them.
Google Webmaster Support
- Verified Ideal-Helper with the Google Webmaster search console. You have also said in the video that PPG is also not verified, but as far as I can see, it is already verified.
- I have documented the whole verification process, please have a review of How to verify your site with Google Webmaster Tools.docx in the high priority folder.
Unexpected Issue Experienced with OptimizePress
- Today, I experienced an unexpected issue with OptimizePress as I was unable to use LiveEditor buttons and I couldn’t edit any of the elements on any page. I have researched this issue within the OPtimizePress help articles and found a solution for this issue. However, it was very strange because some of the suggested steps within this article are totally out of question e.g. they also asked to deactivate the current theme you’re running and use another one instead of that. Although for us, the issue was fixed by deactivating all plugins and then reactivating them again.
Other Administrative Support
- A lot of plugins were outdated on the PPG site as I was getting a lot of notification emails. I have updated all plugins now.
- I have also built a custom page with the old homepage content, please have a review of the Home page and let me know if you need any changes.