- Here is Aneel’s performance for the month of December 2014
* Please review DropboxTracking_sheet_Aneel – Dec.xlsx for more details and reports.
- Here is list Mailing traffic and cost calculation:
* All data, details, analysis and charts are also saved for a future blog post. Please see List Building Performance Dec 2013.xlsx in the Future Blog Posts folder.
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Cleaned up Viralinbox mailboxes.
- Sent more email messages via different list mailing accounts.
- Watched rest of the outsourcing YouTube videos and added bullet points and ideas behind the video content. Please have a review of Outsourcing YouTube videos.xlsx in the High Priority folder.
- Updated Link Popularity index for Ideal-Helper, previous score was 31.5 and updated score is 32.1
State of the Art Mailer Golden Ticket Update:
- Watched long video about Sotam golden ticket opportunity. Since Aneel usually takes more time to reply emails, therefore I have generated solo ad credits myself to claim the golden ticket. Also generated a lot of extended ad credits so that we have enough credits available for the next email which is due after one day.
- One more clarification about solo and extended ads is that these same ads are also available via viralinbox and you can also click them from there which Aneel is doing regularly.
Party Games Website Update:
- Here are recently published Icebreaker games:
- Icebreaker Game – Signals
- How Much Would It Cost?
- Distributed more pages via RSS feed
- Updated Link Popularity Index for Party games website, previous score was 39.5 and updated score is 39.3
- Check all merged Content 2.0 pages to confirm that comments display on the same page.