Feedback about Jomvie’s Productivity:
- I reviewed Jomvies tracked hours with the TimeDoctor, but he still is suffering internet outages. So I think the most important thing for him is to get a proper internet connection and use his personal computer (I also had a mini laptop and I know how much is a pain to use it because it’s like working on an old Pentium 1 pc).
- Regarding edited time, Its really distracting and I suggest that we disable him to add manual time. Instead he should have report us for any manual time and I will upload it to TimeDoctor. I haven’t changed the settings yet, will wait for your feedback on this.
- Update: Thanks for providing more feedback on this. I have now disabled manual time for Jomvie’s profile.
Other Administrative Support:
- Updated the year from 2014 to 2015 on the footer of all three websites.
- Created an SBI! Mailout Manager form for ideal-helper RHC column and placed this signup form as a Sidewide.
- Then created a reusable block for become a virtual assistant RHC column and replaced it on all virtual assistant concerned tier pages.
- Modified the ‘Thank You’ page as you advised in the high priority video
- Changed the first email similar to Aweber format
- Also uploaded the 2nd email from Aweber to SBI!.