(A Screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Completed reading the ‘add subscription box’ forum post.
- Setup pop-over subscription form for the party games website Homepage
- Also as you advised in the voicemail, I have experimented a lot with the pop over autoresponder and set up a new pop over subscription (dares autoresponder) to index-1 page.
- Also created a user manual for the same process. Please find the file in the Dropbox
- Please see the following illustration for understanding how you can change the delay time for pop over subscription form.
- Furthermore, the popover subscription form cookie is set up to 30 days. Meaning one visitor will not receive the same pop-over form for the next 30 days. This is also changeable. So let me know if you want to modify this period. I will explain the procedure in the manual in detail. (This will not work for index-1 page because there I have disabled this option for viewing the form again and again
Party Games Website Update:
- Transcribed and added following part to the next Mailout Manager Draft:
- Regularly Distributed more pages via Rss
- Fixed link from newly published secret admirer post comments. Also I have checked and it has more than 300 words therefore ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’ tag is not required.
- For DUYP pages where we didn’t use adsense monetization, please find Removed-adsense.xlsx in the Dropbox.