- Thanks for the feedback about the site design research. If you’ve decided to use a horizontal Nav-bar, then I think none of the design template does matter.
As we won’t be using a vertical nav-bar so everything else is easily customizable within Site Designer. And we can also customize the look and feel of the horizontal nav-bar so in my opinion it will not matter whatever template we us because we will be using only the content column and a right hand extra column.
Content column is customizable (font, headings, colors) and right hand extra column would be blank. I hope you understand what I mean.
- About putting the nav-bar on the right hand, I have researched this and explained how we can use such a template. Please review it here. As I mentioned earlier that no-matter what design template we use (all are same without a vertical nav-bar), so I think this would be most easy and effective solution for switching Ideal-helper to a 2-column layout and a horizontal nav-bar.
- As far as header image is concerned, you are right that it’s almost impossible to present both the sea and ideal-helper written on sand at the same time. Since I found ideal-helper (written on sand) barely visible and noticeable, therefore I opted to show sea instead.
- I also really like the picture of you in the air, but I think it’s not giving a virtual assistant and outsourcing website related look and feel, it’s more of a karate or kung fu style. Perhaps you should ask to your designer friend who helped you in the past for design issues.
- However I have created a head image out of it, please have a review:
- Upload following updates to blogger diary: