Work Period: Mar 21, 2016
Hours Worked: 5:00 @$3.50/hour
Money Paid to Me (Virtual Assistant): $15.75*
(*Exclusive of $1.75 charged by oDesk)
Overall Difficulty of Tasks: Medium
Hiring Process Updates
- Posted a new job opening on Upwork
- Screened all applicants and shortlisted two of them.
- Messaged both of them to contact me over Skype in order to discuss the project in detail.
- One of them was very prompt to answer, so I have interviewed him over Skype to test his skills and understanding towards this project.
- Hired him on a fixed price job on Upwork.
- Finalized the first batch of posts along with the work instructions for him. I will send him the project details tomorrow first thing in the morning.
- Wrote down all the hiring process as a post, please have a review of it.
Other Administrative Support
- Ideal-Helper WP site had a brute force attack by hackers. Inmotionhosting block the login URL in order to protect the site.
- I investigated the matter and took all preemptive steps to secure the site.
- Also created a backup of the site (from cPanel method) You can download a copy of the backup from the oneDrive shared folder
- Also changed the login URL to secure it from hackers
- Watched the work update feedback video that you’ve recorded for my last work update.