- The essence of my daily task is grinding first my brain with these commenting task. Keep in mind that do not force your brain to do something that requires serious thinking ability. Start your day with simple tasks to get you going for the day. This way, it will help us online workers from exhaustion and burning out all our energy.
Blog Post Writing
- VA’s from the Philippines treated like a shiny object
- Filipino virtual assistant treated like a shiny object? I am not fond of too much attention, but I’ll just have a good laugh at this kind of impression from my friends.
Qualifications of a virtual employee
- Are there any qualifications working as a virtual employee? Then you need to read my post to know how to be a virtual employee.
Technical Problems with Hubstaff
- I logged earlier at 8 (7:54) in the morning and only to find out that Hubstaff is not running. They kept popping out this “Update” prompt and for once I “clicked” the update button. And instead of upgrading and updating the system–it crashed and left me speechless. There’s nothing that I can do about it so I switched to Rescuetime (for the meantime until I get Hubstaff working back again).
- I logged on Rescuetime at 8:55
Comparison with Rescuetime and Hubstaff
- In my opinion, I like Hubstaff better.. Probably because I felt comfortable working with Hubstaff for how many months now. Although it takes a screenshot of my work every 10 minutes, but I like the feature that takes my logged hours (picture below). Good thing is I still have this image in my recycle bin
- Rescuetime doesn’t have this kind of feature. Only a prompt message that will keep on bugging you every 5 minutes of idle time. This is how it’s done with Rescuetime:
- And since i’m not in premium, I don’t have their prime features.
- Inaccurate Timing by Rescuetime
- This is just to summarize my experience with Rescuetime where I am truly dismayed with the result of timing. I don’t know if it’s the system or it’s on my end that gives this kind of result
- You will see on the status bar image that I started to log in at 8 am 8:55 a.m. to be exact. When I checked at around 3 o’clock in the afternoon, the total logged hours says it was only around 4+ hours and that’s when I started to feel dismayed and very tired 😀 I said, “Whaaat??” then I press the refresh button and it’s now on 5+ hours total.. And yet it’s still not justifiable.
- Almost all the infographics assigned are done and some are posted. I am currently not working with infographic since I am not assigned to work with one.
- There’s only one infographic left on my inbox which is about SOTAM, I would like to know if you can give me an idea to picture out this last tile:
- I just got back recently with Piktochart because their system is down and I can’t edit this last tile.
- Just recently, you asked me to think on my next project for video making and I should make slides for the Outsourcing Video project but I haven’t started with it yet.
Methods of Communication/Instruction
- The methods of instruction and communication is very well delivered. Only there are times that I might have overlooked on some points, but I learn to make it a habit to check on the recent audio and video mails sent to fill the gap.
- All in all, the message is clear and if there’s one thing I will not understand or forgot to give you a feedback, just let me know.
Reviewed By Francis–folder
- The contents of this folder are posts that has been reviewed by Francis. Files that has been placed here are good to go posts.
- The content of the folder (Pending Posts) are posts that needs review/feedback
Note: I created these folders to avoid from confusion. This will create a systematic and organized filing of posts. Do let me know if this is okay or needs
- Rescuetime: September 12, 2014 (Friday)
- Start time: 8:55 a.m.
- End Time: 4:00 p.m
- Total Logged Hours: 6 hours and 33 minutes
- Expected Logged Hours: 7:05 hours