Extracting information from video mail
- Whenever I receive a new audio/video mail, I always get excited. I am excited about the content and the new task or feedback enclosed to it.
- My comment task has been updated earlier, so I had a bunch of links to comment on. This only mean one thing–I have a lot of options to take my comments.
Perks and Benefits
- After a long brainstorming and brain knack information to get this post complete, it’s finally ready for a feedback.
- I need feedback for this post: DropboxJomvie_ProjectsTo Be Reviewedperks-and-benefits-in-a-nutshell.docx
In response from video mail sent earlier: 2014-09-09_20-11-18
- Warrior Forum
- Long before I started as a VA, I used to go to Warrior Forum to read some threads that is related to my work. Some technical or just plain content writing. I had an old account but it’s no longer active for a very long time.
- Update numbers of links to comment
- Latest update of figures on Ideal-Helper comment task: Approximately 200 blank links
- Is it possible to work offline with comments?
- I don’t know how does it work, but from listening to your video mail earlier, it sounds like a pretty meticulous process.
- How effective is the backup plan (rescuetime) offline?
- If there’s no choice in continuing my time online with Hubstaff, will take rescuetime as a backup. At the moment, my internet’s line is still fluctuating from time to time, but it’s still manageable.
- How long does it take to write a comment in general?
- In general, I think it takes me an hour for writing and thinking about what to write for three comments
- New ebook?
- I think I am ready to take some new ebook. I actually, use ebooks to break away from being too focused and helps me refresh my brain from information overload.