- Actually, the comment task that I replied to is from dare-up-your-party site. This particular individual is talking about how he’s been beaten up by a lady. Well, I just enjoyed reading some random comments and replying to them in the best way possible to make the conversation more lively.
- I’ve updated some of my posts earlier and I think it’s a little easier now than last week. Probably, I was just overwhelmed by the idea and then suffered from information overload. 😀
- Heroes’ Day is an annual celebration where we commemorate our heroes contribution in our country. I think we all do love some heroes story, but these heroes are the ones who fought for our freedom from being oppressed for over 300+ years and from our very own government’s tyrannies.
- This post is not yet complete, it still needs some additional points and subtopics–I’m trying to sleep it over then will get back as soon as ideas strike..
Perks and Benefits in a nutshell
- I think it’s already an overrated topic this week, but getting deeper into this topic and knowing them bits by bits is taking me back to when I was still a regular employee.
- I realized that I have been paying these fringe benefits every month for the last 10 years, but I haven’t made use of them, such as housing loan, health insurance, education, etc.
- At the moment, I am still on virtual employee’s perks and benefits.