Outline of topics
- Doing an outline of topics makes it easier for me to look on to my next subject for writing. This is a list of celebrated National Holidays in the Philippines. Actually, this is just probably ¼ of the holidays we are celebrating.
- Our country celebrates feast and local holidays from here and there and this culture have been adapted from our captors. Even now, Spanish ways and culture have been passed on from one generation to the other.
- Just recently, last month (August) we celebrated our local holiday for thanksgiving of the abundance of harvest also known as “Kadayawan”
- Grabbed these photos from a friend, just to let you see our local holiday. Kadayawan is a feast to give thanks for the harvest and that’s why I included a photo of fruits.
- Sometimes there are posts that I am confused on what to write. So, often times I skipped a link and will just get back on it if thoughts will run down my brain
- One of my regular and daily task is to write comments on posts. So, I was given this long list of links to redirect me to the post. One time, I was so confused why I kept going back to this particular site and what I did is just to write “duplicate” and I just now realized that they’re posted altogether and it’s on my part to do the task on commenting this group post one onto the other–my terrible mistake
Options of a middle class citizen during power shortage
- This post talks about the options of a middle class citizen on what he/she will do during the hours of power outage. Since rotational brownouts are expected during the months of summer–a backup solution/plan should help relieve the excruciating heat of the summer
- I just wrote down first the breakdown–if there’s any additional, just let me know.