Video Mails Review
- Monday is the start of the week that means I have to spend some time reviewing my audio-video mails where my tasks and important information are channeled.
- Updating some of my posts for options of a middle class citizen–calculating these numbers makes me dizzy but it’s quite fun. I still have to format it on tables for readability
Ideal Helper Comment
- Replied to a comment from my recent comment.
Perks and Benefits
- I am tasked to write about the perks and benefits of a regular and virtual employee. I infused the list of fringe benefits into this post, but I am waiting for a feedback if this is okay.
- I think in Asia, we have the most given perks and benefits but this post is mainly focused on the most common fringe benefits to a regular employee.
- Employers are obliged to give these benefits to compensate the employees services rendered to the company. Just like the saying goes “those who have less, should gain more” and this is one of the reason why we have these kind of benefits, but not all companies especially small company can’t comply to all these due perks. So, they look for other ways to compensate on their employees rendered services by giving bonuses.
Incompetent Internet Provider
- My internet is having another episode of incompetent service. That Yellow sign kept bugging me this whole morning and the internet fluctuates over and over for a couple of minutes.
- Since my time-tracker takes a screenshot within every ten minutes, it requires a reliable internet or else it will not work and my hours will stop at some point