Opening Trello Card for existing training page. Monthly Report in BMA
Below are all the updates related to this particular Trello task:
- Watched the recent video that you recorded for this task.
- Uploaded to YouTube and then embedded into the membership page.
- Also watched the other video that was already embedded into the page.
- Extracted main points from both videos and added into the membership page as well as to the Trello card.
- Put links to all systems back and forth.
- Also cleaned up and formatted the Trello task so that it looks good.
- However, I cannot update the KPIs because the progress report dashboard is disappeared again.
Sales Funnel Set up with a New Hire
- Watched the work update feedback video about this Trello card – Sales funnel set up with a new hire
- Updated the Trello card with the required changes.
- Uploaded the entire PPG cookbook sales funnel on Google drive and linked back to this card as a sales funnel example.
Set up the virtual-assistant-blog.html page
- Regarding this Trello card, you asked me to create a category i.e. ‘Virtual Assistant Blog’ that is already created.
- Further you asked me to research a work around for excluding specific blog posts from showing on the sitemap. This is possible with the help of YoastSEO plugin, we can add post IDs for those posts that we don’t want to show on the sitemap. Please let me know if it’s okay to proceed because I have to manually put all work update blog posts there.
Review Perfect Audience Tool
- In a work update feedback video, you’re not clear what is required for this particular Trello card and asked me to re-watch the video and extract the main content of it in the bullet point format.
- I have added the summary of the video as a comment. Please have a review and let me know if you need any further changes.
Other Administrative Support
- Watched the long work update feedback video, made necessary changes that you asked and published the reviewed work update.