Content 2.0 Administrative Support:
- Posted the proofread story “Farming Nude for a Day”. Since it has less than 300 word, so I merged this into Public Naked Dare Stories.
YouTube Channel Administrative Support:
- Made all advised changes to the Dropbox YouTube Video and published the video as public. Please have a review and let me know if you need any further changes.
- Also linked this video from the end of the other video “Time-tracking software for your virtual assistants“
- Transcribed the comment and posted under the Time-tracking software video.
- On the oDesk Team Application page, wrapped the video into a call-out box and also removed Title and links from the video.
- However, when I reviewed the page on my mobile phone, the video was not responsive. In this regard, I searched SBI! forums to find a suitable solution. Found and implemented the solution and now the video is response.
- Basically, I have added a custom CSS code to the design (using Side-Designer), then wrapped the YouTube embedded code into another code. I have saved this code to the Dropbox
- Will have to implement this code wherever we have embedded a YouTube video. I will do this when I will recheck and fix all Ideal-Helper page.
Web Content Administration Support:
- Uploaded the Tier 3 page – Internet Outage
- Also illustrated the page with images and call-out boxes.
- Please take care of the top call-out box and put the introduction text there. Also review the Analyze It report for this page.
- Built the page as nofollow and noindex, and did not distribute it via RSS.
- I will forward the page information text for proofreading.
- Tables are little difficult to handle now, especially in the mobile view. The comparison chart was totally broken when I reviewed it on my mobile. Then I moved the existing table to show only on desktop / tablet devices and created another table to show only for mobile devices.
- Another lesson learned is that reminder boxes are not effective at all on the mobile site view, so its better to use call-out boxes (with responsive grids) instead of reminder boxes.
Other Administrative Support:
- Latest post widget was sort of broken, so I have also fixed it now.
- Finished the Google Analytics Fundamental course, but the last unit was little difficult to understand. I will have to go through the unit 6 one more time.