Time Tracking Software YouTube Video Update
- Transcribed the given text and added into the video description.
- Made the final changes to the video and made the video public. Please have a review and let me know if you need any further changes.
Other Administrative Support:
- Reviewed the work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates after making the necessary changes.
- Sent a reminder email to ABI for transcription work. Haven’t received a reply from her so far.
- Merged and build the multiple party games content 2.0 pages into the following single pages:
- Play Exciting Icebreaker Drawing Games with Friends
- Make Drinking and Dares more fun with Friends
- Funny and Exciting Group Icebreaker Games for Parties
- Play Passing Objects Games – A Cool Collection
- Great Party Icebreaker Question Games
- Kissing Stories While Playing Truth or Dare
- Naked Dare Stories that are Sizzling Hot and Humorous
- Kissing Stories during Games of Spin the Bottle
- Watched work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.
- Also thanks for recording so many new high priority videos, I have watched some of them, but didn’t implement them yet.
- Low priority task – Revised SBI! action guide day 5 & 6.
Proofreading Project Update:
- The newly hired provider has submitted the 2nd batch of proofreading as well. Please have a review of the related folder where I have saved all files.
- I also need some detailed feedback regarding this project. For example, I would like to know if you have reviewed her work thoroughly? Do you find her work good? Do I need to hire another person in order to split test two candidates?
- Also I prefer that instead of multiple small batches of files, we send her one large batch for the whole week. But for that I need to know that how much you want to invest into this project each week?
- Also I need more input from you about what files need to be proofread in which order. So far I have forwarded her all files from the Future Blog posts folder. Then I have also forwarded some of the Jomvie’s written blog posts. Then there are Diet blog posts.
- Beside that, also please share your thoughts over the implementation of the proofread work. In Jomvie’s case, we didn’t implement his proofread file at all. Perhaps, the quality of his work was not up to the standards and therefore you didn’t asked me to implement his work.