Hiring a New Virtual Assistant for Content Proofreading
- Screened all applicants who have applied for our job post, and shortlisted two of them.
- Also sent a message to one of them.
- I was reviewing Fivver and found out that Fiver could also be a good place for outsourcing proofreading jobs, and we can also find people who are native English speakers and offering up to 5000 words per $5.
- I have hired a Freelancer from USA who offered $3 for 1500 words.
- Then opened a $5 fixed price project, prepared initial instructions and also prepared the files for the first batch of 2500 words.
YouTube Administrative Support
- Regarding Dropbox video, the subtitles which you were reviewing are automatic (self generated by YouTube). However, I have unpublished automatic subtitles now.
- Reworked the video, reduced the length of the first slide, re-uploaded the video to YouTube. Please have a review of it and let me know if you need any further assistance.
Content 2.0 Administrative Support
- Received a short content 2.0 submission, which I submitted under Funniest Dare List – Read and Share Funny Dares Here.
Other Administrative Support
- Some images and call-out boxes were broken after the design change on the Totally Free Stock Photos pages, so I have fixed the page.
- Revised SBI’s Action Guide day 3
- Thanks for providing feedback on some of the pending work updates, I have published all reviewed work updates after making necessary changes.
- Regarding Adsense issue (where a specific ad unit was placed on different content pages, but not found in your Adsense account), I already have taken care of this issue many days ago by creating a new ad unit and replacing it with the old ad unit.
- Conducted Google Analytics Fundamentals course day 5.