Proofreading Project Updates
- Reviewed the proofread files submitted by the newly hired provider.
- Released her the milestone payment for this proofreading batch.
- Prepared the next batch of files and sent to her for proofreading.
- Also created a new folder within the high priority folder and save all submitted files into this folder. Also created a tracking sheet so that you know which files have been forwarded to her for proofreading, how much words each file has and how much payment is made against each batch. Please have a review of All Batches Details.xlsx
- I found it really good and so far, have no problem with any of the videos. The quality of both audio and video is good. However, I understand that it will be a little difficult to operate for you in some cases.
- Regarding the white space that you find at the top of every work update, unfortunately, it cannot be eliminated from the mobile view. These are the line breaks that need to be created in order to start the content under the summary box.
- However, when you review one of the work updates, please always show me the post title because in some cases its a little difficult for me to determine the exact work update you are reviewing.
- In comparison to computer desktop screen recording videos, obviously I found them more easy to understand and especially where you can easily jump to a relevant folder to give me specific feedback regarding any specific file.
SBI! Support Reply Feedback
- Thanks for providing feedback for SBI! supports reply, I think their reply is not based on a misjudgement. I think we both forgot before contacting to the support team that we don’t have any BB1 pages on the PPG site. All pages that are not converted to BB2, are uploaded pages, not BB1. They have also provided some material on Mobilize It for UYOHers. I will check these instructions out and will try to implement these on the PPG site.
Other Administrative Support
- Watched work update feedback videos and published all reviewed work updates after making the necessary changes.
- Revised SBI! Action Guide day 4.