(A screenshot from today’s work Diary)
- Created two pop-over forms and implemented to the homepage with a 30 second delay for both forms.
- Removed the ezine pop-over subscription box from the DUYP homepage.
- Created an email address with same domain name from zoho mail. Login details are also updated to All_Login.xlsx. Also updated this email within aweber email marketing list settings.
- Created a customized Thank You Page for aweber subscription form.
- Also created a Customized Confirmation Thank You Web Page.
- Both Pages are ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’
- Created first aweber email message. also rectified the link which you highlighted in one of the screen recording video.
Party Games Website Update:
- Created a new ad box with project wonderful and placed into the Stories page. Please have a review.
- Rotated more pages via Rss
- Here are the newly published stories:
- Ding Dong Ditch Endeavor Turned Out Bad
- My First Game of Truth or Dare Started with an Endless Embarrassment
- Approved more Dare stories from newly published Mechanical Turk batch
- Researched one image for each story and submitted to party games website.
- Transcribed and submitted the comment under the said post.
- Sent messages via more list mailers where available with new tracking links
- I think it’s okay that I send mails via different mailers because it doesn’t take much time. It also allows me to track work more closely.
- About another question where you asked me about Aizha’s productivity and comparison and specifically asked about how many hours are sufficient for list mailing tasks, at the moment she is working around 30-40 minutes daily. So I think that 5-7 hours/week are more than sufficient for her. That means that she would consume a budget of around $25-30 month.
- I have submitted the transcribed blog post ‘Try to Keep Your Virtual Assistant Happy All the Time and He Will Return the Favor‘. Although you’ve asked to post this as a bloglet, but as we cannot submit a bloglet with more than 500 words therefore submitted this as a C2 post.