(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Completed the verification process of party games website domain email account via zohomail. Its perfectly working now. Also changed the basic email address. All login details are saved to All_Logins spreadsheet.
List Mailing Services’ Update:
- Reviewed Aizha’s work, Sent more advertising emails via different list mailers (where available).
- About Aizha’s productivity: Here is her latest productivity report
- About the speed comparision with me, I think I am able to earn more credits because I have a faster PC than Aizha. For this kind of task, its very important that you have a fast PC because it involves opening of a lot of tabs at the same time which takes a lot of CPU and RAM usage.
- I am not sure whether you’re already aware of that or not, but I actually asked for the system specification and internet speed screenshots from all shortlisted candidates, but unfortunately all candidates had almost similar PC specifications. That is why I wanted to split test this with another candidate. Otherwise I am closely reviewing her screenshots and I think she is doing it right way.
- About the list mailer training manual, Aizha has only asked me about where she would get credits information in each list mailer. To explain that I created another manual showing and explaining it with illustrations. I have saved the said training manual into the same Dropbox folder.
- About tracking and comparison of all list mailers, it was not possible to create various short links with the same original link. For example; from our blogger landing page we can only create one shortened link, therefore I created individual tracking link for each list mailer within the viralurl and will use a separate link for all list mailers in future.
Party Games Website Update:
- Approved more stories from Mechanical Turk batch
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here is the newly published story:
- A game of sexy truth or dare turned into a lifetime memory.
- Received two new submissions, one was too explicit. therefore moved that to explicit comment.docs. Published the other one after cleaning and formatting it up. Please have a review: Funny Naked Dares for Those Who Have Guts
- Prepared basic instructions for transcription work and forwarded to Aizha with an audio file. Unfortunately this didn’t worked out well, she took 2 hours when transcribing 524 words and quality of the transcript was also not up to the par. Still it needs some proofreading.
- Researched some information regarding impressum. Please have a review of Impressum Research.docx
- Renewed all craigslist ads for both virtual assistants and employers