(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- I have successfully set up an email with domain
- Also updated MX it!, but it will take around 24-48 hours before I can get emails to zoho.
Party Game Website Update:
- Published a new batch of stories via Mechanical Turk as all existing stories are already published.
- Approved 4 of them, check for plagiarism, research a creative commons photo for each story and submitted to party games website.
- Researched some aweber email signup form templates, Please see Dropbox
- Regarding explicit stories and comments: I don’t know what to do with the explicit comments. For stories I have an idea, but I don’t know how effective would it be. What about creating an ebook out of these stories and give it to visitors who are actually looking for some adult content. I don’t think that this will cause us any problem. I have tried to research it from Google TOS, but couldn’t find any satisfactory answer. Adding these stories to another blog will also be another option, but linking that adult blog with our party games website would be again risky.
- Rotated more pages via Rss
- Here is today’s newly published stories:
- The Fox Piss Squirt Dare
- Who Hasn’t Had Gay Thoughts
- Received a user submitted story, posted it after little formatting. Also researched an appropriate photo for it. Used ‘nofollow’ ‘noindex’ as it was less than 300 words. Please have a review of ‘Crazy 16th Birthday’
- I have checked various ideal helper pages, none of these have any html code in the head section.
- About the Transcriptionist, unfortunately I already emailed her and asked her working plan and availability, therefore I couldn’t include your suggestions into the email. However, I think we should still wait for another 2 days and then will contact her via odesk messaging system is she doesn’t respond to my emails.
- About advertisespace, I remember that I had access to that in the past and I also updated some information there, but at the moment I don’t have any access to it.
- Regularly sent emails with all list mailing services where available.
- Regularly Reviewed Aizha’s work and communicated with her.