(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Hired Aizha after discussing some more about project via skype.
- Finalized the instruction manual and tracking excelsheet, asked her to first review and read the instructions carefully before starting out the project.
- Based on your recent instructions, I prepared and sent new work instructions to Aizha. Also created another spreadsheet for measuring her productivity.
- List_building_tracking spreadsheet was also outdated because during the preparation of training manual, I sent some emails and spent some credits that I didn’t update. But now I have rechecked the available credits information from each list mailer and update the excel-sheet accordingly.
- Aizha needed some clarification about where to get the available credit information for all list builders. So I created a new manual to explain this.
- Aiza has also started working on the credit generation, I am closely reviewing her work and also tracking her performance and productivity. Today she has worked for 5 hours and has generated 11600 credits in total, averaging 2320 credits/hour. Which is obviously very low average at the moment (as per my calculations, I earned average 6000 credits/hour), but still not bad at all. As today was her first day and she was also following training manuals so under these conditions, the delivered average is fair enough. Will have to wait for some more time to get actual numbers
Party Games Website Update:
- Rotated more pages via Rss.
- Here are the recently published stories
- I Britne, Felt Like a ….
- Could You Eat What You Feed Your Friend?
- Manually stamped pending creative commons images
- Approved more eating/drinking dares, checked them with copyscape, moved to list-of-dare-KW-list spreadsheet and marked them with their appropriate categories. The HIT was completed, therefore deleted it.
- Transcribed and submitted a bloglet.
- Build and illustrated new tier page ‘Craigslist Phone Verification‘, Please have a review. Analyze it report was not good. Build it as ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’ and saved in drafts folder.
Diary @ Blogger Support:
- Uploaded following work updates: