- Thanks for explaining Google survey task and also adding me to the survey owner list. I have re-read the SBI! forum post about setting up Google surveys and confirm that everything is set up in the correct manner.
However, the reason behind very low response is that the survey is limited to only visitors from the US, UK and Canada.
- I have tested it by changing the frequency of the survey so that it appears on every pageview. Used a VPN, get connected from USA and reloaded different ideal-helper pages randomly. The survey was on display each time I reloaded the page. (Then reverted back all changes to actual settings)
- Also zorpim chat widget was covered behind the survey therefore I moved that to the left hand side.
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Listened to the work update feedback video and published all pending diary work updates.
- Rechecked all SBI! affiliate links on Ideal-helper pages. Only one of them (SBI! Action Guide) was not working. I couldn’t find an alternate link or page so I have removed it from the following pages:
- Removed unnecessary line breaks from Jomvie’s introductory blog post and distributed on RSS feed. Also distributed it via RSS feed. Please have a review of Grabbing that Coveted VA Spot
- Implemented Jomvie’s proofread changes on HTML borders page and then archived the original document.
- Researched a stock photo image and added to start an online business page.
- Since I was out of stock photo credits, therefore researched a free stock photo subscription plan, signed up on that service and then researched the image for the above page.
- Also created instructions for Jomvie to add another keyword within any of the headlines and proofread the page.
- Since May is finished, so created another linkbuilding tracking spreadsheet for Aneel so that he can work on that.
Party Games Website Update:
- Changed C2 comments column width as you advised. Please have a review of it.
- Distributed more pages on RSS feed.