- Created a guide for ‘how to get registered on MT‘. Instead of creating a simple pdf guide as always, I have created it using Powerpoint and saved in pdf and video format as well. I think this can be a nice addition to the upcoming ideal-helper youtube channel. Please have a review of the folder MT-Outside in the High priority folder
How to Use Mechanical Turk If You Live Outside the US by Francis
- This video can be even better with some background music, but I think it will look more professional if we use a human background voice, either yours or by using a text to speech service.
- In reply to your question about the coaching videos where you asked me whether I removed pauses and unnecessary hmmmss, and aaaws: Yes I edited those unnecessary parts out with the help of Audacity.
Party Games Website Update:
- Published another user submitted submission, have a review of “Hide and Seek Horror Version”. Because it has less than 300 words, therefore used ‘noindex’ ‘nofollow’ tag along.
- Published one of the one-liner C2 submission as a comment.
- Received a full length story from a visitor and published it after proofreading it. Please have a review of “Diaper Embarrassment by Anna” and also have a review of the following two already submitted stories because they are very similar. In fact the characters in the story are also the same.
- Pee Dare!
- So Embarrassing Dares for Me Only
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- Read out SBI forum post about ‘Add Popover Dialog Box for Subscriptions’, I think it a difficult to set up but still very useful especially for part games website.
- Replaced the paragraph with the following provided text for German-business-ethics-1 page.
- Transcribed and submitted comments under following posts.