(A screenshot from today’s work diary)
- Changed the diary header image, because I have tested many high quality images (with white background logo, even transparent) but it never looked as clean as it should. Please have a review of new look.
- Updated virtual assistant’s blogger profile, please have a review.
- Removed Author Information from all posts, please have a review.
- Added virtual assistant’s diary ebook cover to the extra column and also linked it to diary@ideal-helper
Party Games Update:
- Republished a new batch for Funny Dares via Mechanical Turk
- Created a new HIT ‘Dares for Guys’ but haven’t published it yet.
- Transcribed and replied the answer to Musafir via SBI! webmail
- Changed comments settings to be shown on the same page for Stories about stripping dares outside
- About digital stamping of new flickr image, since flickr has changed it’s look and feel, therefore at the moment the service I have used for stamping of images isn’t working. However I am recording all new flickr URLs to a spreadsheet and will stamp all these photos as soon as the issue is fixed.
- Rotated more Pages via Rss
- Transcribed and commented the answer to Mechanical Turk Video, the length of the comment was more than allowed, therefore divided the comment into two parts. Please have a review.
- Also watched other long videos and make necessary changes, most of it only contains information to be watched.
- About Coaching video 1 (how to use odesk), I have saved a word document with possible loops, please have a look of Dropbox (Open Loops for Coaching_1.docx)
- I have tried to cloak several links with viralurl, but I think it’s not possible to add a facebook cloaking link, I have also tried to cloak other facebook posts, but neither of them worked. However its working fine with links other than facebook (for example I have tested many ideal-helper urls and all of them worked fine)