Watched the video and created / updated the following membership area pages:
- Tags vs Categories – Also read the blogmarketing academy blog post. I think we need to discuss this topic further because some of the functions are not possible with the membership area pages if we use a tag-based hierarchy. There is no way possible to show tags on an OptimizePress membership page. Also I think we should move the categories/tags placeholder below H1. At the moment it’s placed below the content. I tried to find a quick workaround for this, but that didn’t work. However, this is not something impossible. I need to research more on this topic.
- Customer Database – Created an spreadsheet with the previous clients’ contact information. Please have a review of Customer Database.xlsx in the high priority folder and let me know if I skipped someone. I have not recorded the details for those clients who have been forwarded through SBI.
- As you asked in another video, I have found a workaround to download videos from blogmarketing academy. The workaround is very easy and simple, we can use a simple Chrome extension to download those videos. I have successfully downloaded a video using the Video Downloader professional extension. I have saved this video into the high priority folder (Downloaded from BMA.mp4). I don’t think we should public this information.
- Invoice creation process and standards – Also uploaded a sample invoice and draft.
- Hiring and training a WP conversion support – There were two videos on the same topic, so I have merged both videos into one large video.
Other Administrative Support:
- Listened to an audio which you’ve recently recorded and researched image examples for you. I have uploaded all images to the Trello card. (Link TBR)
- Apart from that I watched some more videos that I have directly uploaded to YouTube without watching them. These videos were general feedback videos and they are not meant to be uploaded to the membership area.