- Made all advised changes to the recent oDesk job description and published it. Also researched some qualified freelancers and sent them job invitation.
- Unfortunately, the response of the job opening was very bad and only 5 persons applied for the position. None of them passed ‘sunshine’ test and clearly not qualifying for the job.
- On the following day, I reposted the same job. 14 people have been applied for that so far. Only one of them has passed ‘sunshine test’ and unfortunately none of these 14 is well-qualified for this job.
- I manually researched more freelancer and sent them an interview invitation.
- Also I have taken the screenshots of the process and saved to future blogposts folder
Party Games Website Update:
- Here are recently published stories:
- If I kiss then you win
- Double Whammy
- Distributed more pages via RSS.
- Set up a new content 2.0 invitation based on your feedback and inserted into ‘Never have I ever’ page
Ideal-Helper Website Update:
- Checked and cleaned up the Link Building Google Spreadsheet. Removed all entries that are not active now.
- Sent more mail messages via different list mailers.
- I have reworked top 150 pages of ideal-helper, checked and fixed all text formatting issues. Will try to complete all pages as soon as possible.
- Created an account on simpleology.com and tried to learn the process. Still I don’t know how to add tasks to someone else’s list. Account login are saved to the All Logins spreadsheet
- I have created a blogpost for ‘How do I send audio to oDesk Transcription’ and tried to explain various methods to easily share large files with oDesk contractors.
- However I request you to have a review of it and add an introductory paragraph to it. File is saved to Dropbox under the Future blog post folder
- Researched free stock photos for Kathrin and sent to you
- Worked on downloaded images and added to following interview sub pages: