- Did some more research for Hypercam screen recording software, split tested its different compression tools, but still the file size is extremely high (700Mb for 4 minutes of video is extremely high as compared to Jing which takes around 12-13 MBs for a 5 minute video)
- I also researched some conversion tools so that you can compress those large files to a reasonable size. Final results were good, but it took more time than the actual video to compress. (I compressed a 3 minute video and it took more than 5 minutes to convert that file into a SWF file. So keeping in view the importance of your time I assume that this is not worth it.
- I have researched another free screen recording software, which worked pretty well. I have included my research to the actual word file. Please see Dropbox for Screen recording softwares.docs
Stock Photos TOS Research:
- I have researched stock photos usage information for all stock photo companies we are using/used. Their terms of service varies, but in general they don’t force for a credit line for a standard/RF license, however most of them recommends to do so but still its not necessary. If your usage falls under an editorial license then its advised to use credit line information.
- I have also created a word file and recorded all researched data there so that we can double check everything before using a particular photo.
Google Adsense Administrative Support:
- Removed adsense ads from the following pages:
- Also I have recorded all such pages to an Excelsheet so that we can monetize them in future. (Removed-adsense.xlsx)
Ideal-Helper Administrative Support:
- About another video where you discussed about Tim Ferris’ personal productivity tips and how to link it from its T2 page, the page is already in drafts, but some days ago in another video you told me to use “Tim Ferriss Personal Productivity Tips” as the focused keyword for this page. So please have a review of the document again and let me know, I will implement changes to this page.
- Optimized Personal Productivity Tips, please have a review and let me know if you want any changes. Didn’t removed ‘nofollow’ ‘noindex’ at the moment.
- Also linked it from it’s T2 (life hacks)
- Transcribed and submitted your comment to SBI Forum, Please have a review here.
- Replaced Aweber HTML codes for both newly created split tests.
Party Games Website Update:
- Built ‘how to get girls to play truth or dare’ as BB2. I think this page does not have any call to action. I mean there is only one link (are you Interested?) which is linked to the selling page, still its not clear. I think a prominent call to action sales statement or a ‘download’ or ‘buy’ button will definitely help to divert traffic towards the selling page. I also propose to link the selling page to the top ebook cover page.
- If we can get some user reviews (testimonials) about the ebook, I think it can also help to improve the sales of this ebook.
- Also converted the selling page to BB2
- Added ‘how to get girls by playing truth or dare’ cover page with a link to this page on the following pages.
- Will find more pages and place the same photo with link to those pages as well.
- Rotated more DUYP pages via RSS
Photo Research Task:
- About the time I spent on Kathrin’s photo research task: It did not take more than 30 minutes for this whole task, I just sent her some image link URLs, I have added 30 minutes offline time.Thanks to this task I also found some more free credits to different photo banks