In my previous work update, I mentioned that I was facing some difficulties in order to cut specific parts of the a mobizen video and upload to their relevant Trello card. Today, I researched and find a workaround for this. What I did actually is used an online video cutter to crop multiple parts of the same video, the uploaded all cropped parts to YouTube (because with the Free Trello account, we can upload files only up to 10Mbs). Here are all the Trello cards I have updated with the cropped videos.
- Create first IH product (Link TBR)
- Create email for manual sending to get form data visitors from PPG when the ebook is ready! (Link TBR)
- PPG Sales funnel FOE Setup (Link TBR)
- Watched the video and created a Trello card for Wedgies Squeeze page should be made with OptimizePress (Link TBR) – Also uploaded the video to YouTube and added into the same Trello card.
Membership Area Update:
- Watched YouTube videos and created the following membership area pages for them. Some of the videos are not asked to be saved, so I have deleted them after watching them.